The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Fantastic.

These really are amazing. You took the premise of Animator vs. Animation and, in my view, even made it better. You've really mastered the style and I hope you will do more, although I would accept it if you didn't, because this, my friend, was truly awesome, and a great way to end off a series.

You could always do the same kind of flash, though, like have the desktop icons rebel against you or something. Whatever, I will be looking forward to any new submissions from you.

cobra0528 responds:

Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2) Sprite Survivor - 8 (P2)

Finally!

Great job on this one man!

My vote goes to Celes.

Stick armada IV Stick armada IV

'Twas great, mate.

Great movie, dude. I'm honoured to get a Protection point from this. :)

Lemtris Lemtris

Amusing game.

I've never been a Lemmings fan, but I still found it amusing. I have the honor of being one of the protectors of this game, giving it FIVEN. :)

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Liked it.

Amusing little game, keep up the good work.

King of Buttons 3: UL King of Buttons 3: UL

W00T!

I am honoured to get a Protection point from this great game. :D

Nice job, dude.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Thanks :)

The Mind (Voice) The Mind (Voice)

This is pretty damn impressive! Sounds like something that could easily be in a game like Max Payne, as lEnvii said, or even in a between-missions cinematic of a Call of Duty title.

Goldeneye 007 - Dam Goldeneye 007 - Dam

Great job!

I miss Goldeneye 007, too. I still have the disket somewhere, but my lil' brothers broke my Nintendo 64 a few years ago. :(

Denta responds:

Geeze... That must really suck.

However, there is maybe an emulator you can use, as long as you have the game, it's not illegal to play it on the com with an emulator ;)